UPDATE: Frank And Oak have changed their subscription plan. Please refer to our latest Frank And Oak review for more info.
Frank And Oak Style Plan is a Canadian fashion subscription box for men and women. Style Plan is a unique service for women and men who know what they want. Find your best look among personalized monthly recommendations and online personal stylist cues. They offer the latest designed-in Canada Frank And Oak clothing, shoes, and accessories in a variety of styles and sizes.
Cost: $54/month | Special intro offer for GMB readers - $39/month
Shipping: Canada & US - Free
- FNOFIRST15 - New Customers enjoy 15% off at Frank And Oak! (applies to regular price items only, not the Style Plan)
- XMAS99 - Get 2 items for $99 and Free Shipping at Frank And Oak. (Exp. Dec. 8, 2017)
Frank And Oak Style Plan has made some new changes to their Style Plan. Here is a summary of the changes:
- The price has been reduced from $89 CAD/$79 USD to $54/month
- No longer be charged taxes on the monthly fee.
- You can now shop across the regular store and still get access to your members-only pricing (up to 25% off). Don’t like your recommendations? Get whatever you want. :)
- They’ve converted all Tokens to Store Credits in order to give more visibility on the savings you get.
- New interface and fast checkout for members only.
- They’ve moved the “Skip a month” link to your profile.
How the Style Plan works:
- When you sign up to the Style Plan, you'll pay a monthly subscription fee ($39/month) which will be converted into store credit to use.
- You'll get immediate access to site-wide savings up to 25% off our regular online prices, and benefit from free standard shipping on all your orders.
- You're under no obligation to use your Style Plan credits in a given month. Unused credits don't have an expiration date and will remain available on your account.
- You can cancel or change your plan at any time. To skip a month, use the Manage Style Plan option from your profile menu.
Scoopneck Muscle Tank in Bright White
This is an easy-to-wear muscle tank. I like the casual, loose fit. It's made of a modal/polyester blend.
Usually, with tops like this the arm opening is large and shows too much but I like how they've added material to fill in the gap.
The Gym Fleece Crewneck in Deep Plum
This drop-shoulder fleece hoodie offers athletic inspo that suits active minds as well as the bodies that move them. But if you wear it on lazy weekends and evenings that's totally cool too.
This is a great comfy sweater for those chilly winter days. I really like this plum colour but it came out looking brown in the picture.
Cotton-Wool Sleeveless Mockneck Sweater in Ash
This all-over rib textured sweater has a slim fit and midi length. It's made of a cotton/nylon/wool blend. I love that it's a versatile piece and will look great paired with jeans or a skirt. I like the cozy mockneck and sleeveless style too. On its own or under a jacket, this top has so many possibilities.
The Debbie Skinny-Stretch Jean in Jet Black
Ready for frequent wear and endless versatility, the high waisted skinny jean is a wardrobe staple made to wear with whatever the day fancies.
I needed another pair of good jeans in black so I went with these. I made the mistake of getting a size too small so I had to return them. Frank And Oak have a very easy return process so there were no issues there.
I was already a fan of Frank And Oak but I am thrilled with the new changes! I didn't really like the token set-up they had before so I'm glad they've done away with that and instead of only have a selection of chosen items based on your preferences to choose from you can now shop the entire store which made shopping on the site much more enjoyable for me! You can still go with the recommendations they provide you but I like having more options so all these changes have really made the Style Plan experience all the better. The flexibility is another plus; you can order multiple times a month, skip a month...whatever works best for you. I highly recommend Frank And Oak Style Plan! Just for GMB readers, you can get the Style Plan for $39 instead of $54 which is added as a store credit.
What do you think of Frank And Oak Style Plan?