Mommy Mailbox is a monthly subscription box filled with gifts to uplift and reward mothers. Each box is curated by a different guest blogger, who shares a piece of her style with you by including her favourite goodies. Items are a mix of fashion, gourmet food, fitness, art, home decor and beauty.
Shipping: US - Free & Canada - $10.50
- EMAIL15 - Save $15 off any 3 month subscription!
- EMAIL35 - Save $35 off a 6-month subscription!
- EMAIL75 - Save $75 off a 12-month subscription!
- BFMM - Save $5 off your first box with a month-to-month subscription!
- BFLC - Save $5 off any Limited Collection Box!
- BFONE - Save 10% off the single One Month Box!
- BFSS - Get a 3 piece bonus gift FREE with any 3, 6 or 12 month subscription!*
*If using the stocking stuffer code, follow these instructions:
1. Use code BFSS at checkout with purchase of any 3, 6 or 12 month subscription to get a FREE stocking stuffer.
2. Email hello@mommymailbox with your order number, and the shipping address for your stocking stuffer.
3. In your email, specify your first, second and third choices for your stocking stuffer category. The categories are: LIPS; HANDS; FEET; NATURAL MAKEUP; BATH; HAIR; OUTDOORS; and SUMMER LOVING.
Items are subject to availability and may differ from those in the pictures. All stocking stuffers will include 3 items, with a retail value of $10-$65 depending on the category chosen.
November's box was curated by Beverley Mitchell, an actress and mother of two who no has her own blog. The theme is "Pamper".
Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick (Santa Ana)
Ofra's liquid lipsticks are one of my favourites and I don't have this colour, so I'm excited about this one! I consider liquid lipsticks to be one of the best beauty products ever invented! These lipsticks do not feather, really do stay put, and you don't even need to use lip liner. They are creamy, soft, and moisturize lips.
Wren Jewelry Druzy Earrings
These petite rainbow druzy style earrings are so pretty! I love studs anyway, so these are very me, and I love the bit of sparkle they have.
Wild Ophelia Peanut Butter Cups
I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter, so I didn't think I'd like these that much, but they were pretty good. They're made with 70% cacao dark chocolate and have a bit of Maine sea salt.
San Francisco Salt Co. Bath Salt
Use Himalayan Bath Salts in a soothing, warm bath. It re-mineralizes the body, soothes muscle aches and pains, and softens skin.
Rifle Paper Co. Notepad
Who doesn't love Rifle Paper Co. products?! You can manage your important tasks or jot down your to-do list on this pretty illustrated notepad. There are 75 pages and the notepad measures 4.25 x 6.5".
I couldn't be more pleased with this box! It had some fantastic products great for any woman, not just moms. The value is way more than the cost of the box, so you know you're getting your money's worth and more! I'm excited for December's Mommy Mailbox! The value will be over $100! Lots of great coupon codes to use so be sure to use them now since they could expire at any time! The ones with "EMAIL" in the code have no limit - use them multiple times if you like. This a fantastic box to gift to yourself or any woman in your life.
What do you think of Mommy Mailbox?