30 Days of Candy is a brand new candy subscription box that sends you 30 deliciously indulgent, individually packaged, expertly curated, portion controlled (about 100 calories per bag) and super fun candies from all over the world every month.
The first month which launches June 1st will be the "Around the World in 30 Sweets" collection - 30 individually packaged candies from 30 different countries - but each month will be a different selection of candies all centered around a fun & adventurous theme. (No matter which month you join, everybody starts with this introductory box). You can purchase a one-time gift or a monthly subscription.
Cost: $29.95/month + $5.95 shipping.
Ships: US only.
Coupon Code: FREESHIP - Get free shipping on your first box if you sign up and reserve your box by midnight on May 31st (PST).
This box instantly made me smile and once I opened it, I was grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't believe how much candy was in it! Some of these candies are well-known and others are hard to find or not available in North America, so it really is an adventure around the world!
Each candy came in its own zip-loc baggie with an info card that has some fun facts and trivia about each candy or country or company.
- Pez Candy & Dispenser (Austria) - Compressed sweet candies (various flavours).
- The Jelly Bean Factory (Ireland) - All natural jelly beans in various flavours.
- Fresch (Morocco) - Hard outer shell, white ones have chewy mint center and coloured ones have chewy fruit center.
- The Daylight Confectionery Company Hard Candy (South Korea) - Fruit flavoured hard candies.
- ABC Candy Company White Rabbit (China) - Creamy milk-flavoured taffy with an edible inside wrapper made of rice paper.
- Pécou (France) - Hard shell coated almonds.
- Milkita (Indonesia) - Milky hard candies.
- Perfetti van Melle (Netherlands) - taffy-like eggnog toffee.
- Roshen (Ukraine) - "jelly" type sweets with stiff exterior & jelly center.
- Hi-Chew (Japan) - chewy fruit flavoured candies.
- Daim (Sweden) - Crunchy almond butter toffee bar covered in milk chocolate.
- Garden Brand (Hong Kong) - Strawberry flavour with a hard outer shell and a soft taffy center.
- Kopiko (Thailand) - Smooth texture coffee candy.
- Solidarność (Poland) - Creamy fudge.
- Walkers' Nonsuch (England) - English creamy toffee.
- Okio (Malaysia) - Fruit flavoured gummies.
- Milka Bar (Switzerland) - Swiss chocolate bar.
- Mishka Kosolapy (Russia) - Milk chocolate praline wafers.
- Hirsch Badisch-Obstkörble (Germany) - Fruit basket taffy.
- Arcor (Argentina) - Fruit flavoured taffy.
- Nestle Kit Kat (Japan) - Green tea flavoured Kit Kat bar.
- Licorice (Norway) - Seriously strong liquorice caramels.
- Perugia (Italy) - Citrus flavoured hard candies.
- Napoleon Bon Bons - Belgium) - Sour-centered hard candy.
- Haribo (Turkey) - Gummy bears.
- Fazer (Finland) - Hard peppermint shell, (blue-wrapped) creamy caramel centre, (red-wrapped) creamy chocolate center.
- Meiji Hello Panda (Singapore) - Chocolate-creme-filled cookies.
- Colombina (Colombia) - Chocolate filled caramels.
- Sixlets (Canada) - Candy coated chocolate flavoured candy.
- Bit-O-Honey (USA) - Candy with toasted almonds.
30 Days of Candy is the best candy box I've ever received! I absolutely love everything! They really went all out and it shows! It's like a candy store; everything was packaged with care and I love the info cards that each candy came with! I've sampled several of the candies and they've all been good. I love how the candy is portion controlled and that you're only getting about 100 calories per bag. I'm not a big candy eater, but I've enjoyed this box a lot. Now I just need to make sure to keep this box out of sight from the boys. If they see all this candy at once, they'll lose their minds! For now 30 Days of Candy only ships within the US, but if they get inundated by Canadians wanting to try the box, they'll definitely accelerate the process for international shipping. So, if any Canadians are interested in this box shoot them an email to let them know.
What do you think of 30 Days of Candy?